In this episode of Our American Republic we will discuss the improbable creation of our American Republic. A series of events unfolded that resulted in our new nation. George Washington played a critical role in setting up the circumstances which resulted in the United States of America and its Constitution, but exactly how unlikely were these events?
Sources: (Annotations visible on desktops with Adobe Flash)
1. French revolution, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
2. Russian Revolution, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Revolution
3. Spanish Revolution, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Revolution
4. Yugoslavia: Breakup, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yugoslavia#Breakup
5. Chinese Revolution (1949), en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinese_Revolution_(1949)
6. American Revolutionary War: An International War 1778-1783, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Revolutionary_War#An_international_war.2C_1778.E2.80.931783
7. Newburgh Letter, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newburgh_letter
8. Newburgh Conspiracy, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newburgh_Conspiracy
"Like" this project at: facebook.com/OurAmericanRepublic
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?