My first 7X7. I thought I would begin seeing as I am in Glasgow, Scotland and should start documenting all the little moments.
1. 9:30 pm Tea Time at the Victoria Infirmary.
2. Finally discharged! The cab ride back from having surgery the day before (When I say, I didn't have to pay hospital bills I am referring to the fact that health care in the UK is free.).
3. Wednesday was catching up on sleep (so technically this is a 6x7).
4. Valentine's Day at The Box.
5. Friday night dinner (I had described what a 7x7 was and mentioned that I missed Wednesday, hence the Wednesday dance).
6. Train ride back from a long day in Ayr, Scotland.
7. Bagpiper on Sauchiehall Street.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?