SnapSense makes it easy for local leaders to connect to the community data they need to lead through online dashboards. The two main products include the Economic Dashboard and the Community Dashboard.
Full versions of both platforms boast:
• An interactive, easy-to-use interface allowing the user to drive the data – not the other way around.
• A true dashboard homepage that highlights key data visualizations and information.
• Intuitive graphics within the data visualizations – understand the data without advanced training.
• Availability to the public – everyone in the community can access the visualizations.
• On-going, real-time, automatic data updates to both the visualizations and raw data as new data is released.
• Local data from both state and federal sources including block group, place, county, and MSA levels.
• Private and local data available at an additional fee.
• Community Profiles organizing data for marketing purposes
• Data Commons Library with raw, geocoded data available for download.
GenX offers also Lite Community Dashboards that embed data visualizations within the sponsoring agency’s website. Analysis will accompany each visualization. This does not include the Data Commons Library, the Community Profiles, or the Dashboard homepage.
Economic Dashboard: SnapSense has crafted the world’s first real-time, big data tool designed with economic development professionals and community leaders engaged in economic growth in mind. Our Economic Dashboard takes detailed economic data, makes it affordable and easy to get, and helps put it into action in communities across America to grow jobs and local economies. This tool highlights trends in local economic data and provides an easy-to-use interface for site-selectors, businesses, and local staff to keep their local economy growing. We’re taking the guesswork out of economic data and empowering economic development professionals to get back to their work of growing the economy.
Community Dashboard: SnapSense has also crafted the world’s first big data tool designed with communities in mind. We take detailed community data, make it affordable & easy to get, and help put it into action in communities across America. Our online Community Dashboard for decision-making tool highlights trends in the local social, economic, and environmental community data. It’s like a report card for a community. This dashboard empowers community leaders to track and monitor the community’s stats so they may be more effective at the work they do.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?