In this leveling process it is the skyline that has to be as close to level as possible, so ensure the header of the skyline is level with the camera tray, the more accurate you can be the better, if you have a Smartphone download a bubble level, this will help a lot (or just wander down to the local hardware store and buy a small cheap bubble level.)
1. Ensure the skyline is level with the camera tray, then level the camera tray.
2. Click “Set Level XY” then click “ok”
3. Tilt the camera tray till it is pointing down at 90
4. Click “Save Settings” (lower left hand corner of screen)
1. Level the camera tray and then click “Auto Tune”.
IMPORTANT: Before using auto tune, make sure the gimbal is free to move across its full range of travel. The auto tune will tilt the gimbal by 90° and roll by 20°.
NOTE: Run the auto tune when the gimbal is in setup mode, i.e. blue LED is on.
2. Once the autotune process is complete the LED will switch from a green to blue. Then click “Save Settings”
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?