When your accounting data is transparent to your CRM system, your sales team can help reduce accounts receivable, eliminate duplicate data entry, and work in sync with your accounting team. With Epicom’s Quickbooks integration, users can view the payment status, account balance, and create invoices from quotes automatically. The install wizard makes it easy to setup the plugin and enables users to customize their sync settings.
In this DEMO you will see the integration push and sync your QuickBooks Balance, Days Aging, Payment Terms, and Overdue payments with your SugarCRM system.
* Synchronization and creation of new records between QuickBooks Item Lists and Sugar’s Product Catalog
* Synchronization and creation of new records between Sugar Accounts and QuickBooks Customers.
* Sync and update Account name, email, phone number, and address information between Sugar and QuickBooks.
* Creation of Invoices automatically from “Closed Accepted” Quotes in Sugar.
* Free report that shows all Accounts with outstanding balances (Only available for licensed versions of SugarCRM).
For more information or to start your free trial, click here: epicom.com/product_catalog/quickbooks-plugin
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?