What we really love about this wedding and this couple is the amount of support they receive from their family and friends. They really are one of the coolest couples we've met to date. We met Thomas & Jamie through Erika and Will, who were one of our dear couples back in 2011. Erika & Jamie were each others' MOH's and tortured one another by giving speeches at each others' weddings. (They don't like being in the spotlight. Haha!)
Please press play and enjoy!
What we LOVE about this wedding:(In no particular order)
- You can see it clearly in the film, but Thomas' reaction when Jamie is walking down the aisle during the ceremony totally gets us. The tears, the excitement, the moment they've all been waiting for. The years of dedication, the stress of planning, this just shows that such love exists. Each wedding has its own emotions, we as cinematographers get teary eyed from time to time at weddings as well. This was one of them.
- We loved the speeches! They were all touching and unique.
- We loved how Thomas put sunglasses on Jamie's mom during the tea ceremony. It really made everyone laugh. :)
- When Jamie read the card that Thomas gave her, she was fanning herself. (She had something in her eye, ya know?
- We love how they come from two different cultures. Thomas is Italian and Jamie is Chinese. BEAUTIFUL BABIES, right?!
- The ice sculpture decor at the reception. So much time went into that.
- The little flower girl dumping her basket on Thomas's head during the processional.
- The little ring boy high 5'ing all the groomsmen during the processional.
- Thomas + Jamie's vows were incredibly touching. Lots of tears!
- We got to see our past bride and groom Erika + Will again! it's always good seeing them! :)
- They surprised everyone with a taco truck! Awesome, right?!
- Last but not least, the amount of support we receive from Thomas + Jamie. They really are the coolest people!
City: San Francisco, CA
Venue: Hotel Sofitel
Shot by: Sonny, Tim & Davian
Edited by: Sonny
We still have some open dates for 2013. For rates and inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with us!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?