In-Class Exercise#11: Becoming familiar with Digital Sculpting in Sculptris.
Short link to details here: goo.gl/vtaHB
In this first video in a series of beginner videos for Sculptris I go over the following items.
1. Become familiar with the Sculptris interface.
2. Understand how to properly setup up Reference images in Sculptris and why it is so important.
3. Understand how and why to sculpt in symmetry mode.
4. Understand how to add a new Sphere or Plane to start your sculpture.
5. Understand how to save your Sculptris project file.
6. Understand how to open pre-existing Sculptris projects.
7. Know where the manual is located.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?