This is the horizontal format of the iPad digital publication I designed in 3 days during the "Digital Publication for the iPad" Practicum workshop taught by Roman Jaster and Justin Gier at CalArts. The publication features interactive elements including buttons, slideshows, image sequence, pan & zoom, web viewer, audio, scrollable content, and video.
This video was recorded using the Reflector App. Since the app cannot record finger movements, the below describes how I interacted with the publication from start to finish:
1. Click 'View'.
2. Swipe slowly left and right on the image.
3. Click the music icon on the lower right.
4. Swipe 'Table of Contents' upwards.
5. Tap 'About'.
6. Tap 'TTT' in the top left to reveal navigation.
7. Swipe down for next page of 'About'.
8. Swipe left/right on the images to cycle through slideshow.
9. Swipe down
10. Swipe down (can tap all links to open website).
11. Swipe right to reveal music video.
12. Tap to play music video.
13. Swipe right to reveal Upcoming Shows.
14. Swipe down to read more.
15. Swipe left to the beginning.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?