Universal Class for Libraries - Over 500 online non-credit Continuing Education Courses
• Help empower your patrons to better their education and explore personal talent and interests.
• Offers CEU credit for most courses with certificate of completion. The library provides the course for patron personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
• Patrons interact with a real instructor via email and opt-in to social networking with other students from around the world.
• Patrons may enroll in up to five (5) courses during any period and work on their course when they can at their own pace – they have up to six (6) months to complete the course.
• Patrons access their courses and complete assignments anytime – day or night - online through any computer or device browser with an Internet connection.
• Libraries have built in programming to connect on-site presentations and services with the corresponding courses – so after the onsite program – interested patrons have expanded learning opportunities.
• Libraries pay for Universal Class for Libraries through an annual subscription based on annual circulation size – and provides a very valuable contribution to the library digital services collection.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?