1. Gecko's Gamble (2012): Directing, Layout, Animation, Environment, Lighting & Rendering. This was my MFA thesis film at USC. It has so far earned a screening at the DGA Theater at First Frame, a festival co-sponsored by Adobe and USC.
2. Moe's Restaurant Commercial (2013): Matchmove Animation, Lighting and Rendering. This was my first professional project for Blind Inc., for Moe's restaurant chain.
3. First National Bank Pitch (2013): Design, Layout, Animation, modeling, lighting & Rendering. This was my second professional project for Blind Inc., and was part of a pitch package for a commercial bid with FNB.
4. Wolf (2010): All visual elements by me. This was my first short film at USC, hand drawn without the aid of a computer to simulate movement through 3d space.
5. Animosities of Scale (2011): Direction, Motion Capture, Animation, Design, Rendering. This was a final motion capture project for a class at USC. I combined 3d animation with the Sapphire plug-ins in Adobe After Effects to create the flat painted look.
6. Late for a Date (2011): All visual elements by me. This was my second short film at USC, hand drawn without the aid of a computer to render parkour movements through a vast cityscape.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?