"Inspired By" was a program created by Steve Lewis/Realize Creative exclusively for the Kohl's retail chain of 1000 department stores throughout the USA.
The campaign featured:
- Exclusive clothing lines with designs by Lenny Kravitz (Levis), Avril Lavigne (Abby Dawn), Hayden Panettiere (Candies), Vanessa Carlton (So What!), The Plain White T's (Urban Pipeline) and the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus (Tony Hawk by Quicksilver).
- 3 TVC: 60s, 30s and 30s featuring each artist performing Lenny Kravitz "Love Revolution"
Lenny Kravitz spot directed by famed director Philip Andelman and styled by Isabel Dupré
- MTV programs featuring each artist and their "Inspired line"
- MySpace Fashion "The Fit" programs for each artist
- Consumer engagements to win shopping sprees, trips to Lenny Kravitz concerts with meet & greet sessions, autographed Gibson Les Paul Guitars, and much more.
- In-Store POP displays
Created by: Steve Lewis, Realise Creative for Kohl's Department Stores with McCann World Group
TVCs produced by Matt Lester/McCann World Group
Media content by Steve Lewis & Jim Forni/Octane Rich Media
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?