I shot 56 timelapses in Kyoto, Takayama, Kamikochi, Sapporo and Tokyo,
between July 5 and July 30, 2009.
Use light equipment:
- Canon 450D with a grip
- Canon EF-S18-55 3,5-5,6 IS
- Canon EF-S10-22 3,5-4,5
- Canon EF70-200 2,8 (second hand in Tokyo)
- Tripod manfrotto with Compact ball head (486RC2)
- Tweezer Manfrotto with Compact ball head (486RC2)
- Intervalometro Yonguo
- 3 cards SD 16Gb
- Macbook 2x2GHz, 3GB RAM, hard disk 320GB
- Backpack Computrecker
In addition I was using a Sony DCS-828 of support and Iphone, to do photos while I stick a shot to timelapses and not to be boring.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?