Panel 8: Engineering Education
- Thomas Seager, Associate Professor, School of Sustainable Engineering and the Built Environment, Arizona State University
- Mary Ann Curran, Life Cycle Assessment & Sustainability Consultant, BAMAC Ltd. (Climate Change and Infrastructure: Life Cycle Assessment)
- Helene Hilger, Associate Professor Emerita in Civil and Environmental Engineering, UNC Charlotte (The Challenge of Educating Engineers about Climate Change)
- Clark Miller, Associate Director, Consortium for Science, Policy & Outcomes, Arizona State University
- Rachelle Hollander, Director, Center for Engineering, Ethics & Society, National Academy of Engineering
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?