View the webinar as the Eucalyptus Engineering team demonstrates completed sprint items for development of Eucalyptus 3.3.
While this is a technically-oriented session and not a polished marketing event, you'll still be able to see and hear us demo the new features under development and ask any questions to the team. Plus, it lets all of the engineers strut their stuff, so we can show the world how good they really are!
Eucalyptus 3.3 is the upcoming version of our open source software for building AWS-compatible private and hybrid clouds, which will be made Generally Available in Q2 2013. Read more about the 3.3 features and functionality in the Eucalyptus roadmap: eucalyptus.com/eucalyptus-cloud/iaas/roadmap.
We'll cover the following topics below.
* The __GUI team__ will demonstrate features in the User Console:
- Change Password
- Changes to data management architecture that create less polling traffic to the proxy and CLC
- Magic search bar
- Tag names merged with describe operations
* The __Services team__ will demonstrating new Amazon Web Service (AWS) operations that have been implemented for Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), Auto Scaling, and Amazon CloudWatch support.
* The __Back-end team__ will demonstrate the most recently implemented mechanisms for node evacuation and instance migration.
* The __Storage team__ will demonstrate NetApp Cluster Mode support.
This is entirely open to the public and community to attend and provide feedback.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?