Study 12 of 13 on Origins
Key Text: “As in Adam all die, so in Christ all will be made alive” (1 Cor. 15:22, NIV).
1. How does sin affect our relationship to our Creator?
2. What does God’s response after the Fall tell us about the gospel?
3. How does what you believe about Creation or evolution impact the doctrine of salvation?
4. What does it mean to be a new creation in Christ?
5. What links exist between the gospel, Creation, and judgment?
6. In what ways can we express our gratitude to God for His saving grace?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?