School of Hairdressing, Beauty and Related Therapy - Hair and Media Make-Up Group 2B.
Aims and objectives:
- Create piloted and evaluated SD activities and lesson plans in four curriculum areas, working with a variety of Senior Tutors , curriculum staff and students.
- Educate staff on the subject of SD and why it is important to the learners and the organisation.
Outcomes of the Project:
- Enable students to develop an understanding and greater awareness of sustainability in their course and the wider community.
- Fully engage with tutors and management to ensure they understand the importance for SD and are confident in embedding SD into their curriculum areas.
- Support staff to have the confidence and knowledge to teach SD in their courses.
- Ensure Senior management encourage tutors to embed SD into the curriculum.
- Implement annual SD training for both academic and corporate staff.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?