Recording of Lister Hill Library's "Intro to EndNote X6 for Windows Users" online Express Training class. Class description: Learn how to use EndNote X6 software to manage references for a paper or project. Specifically, this session will cover:
- creating an EndNote libray
- adding citations from databases to your library
- manually adding citations to your library
- organizing references in your library
- adding PDFs to references
- inserting references into Word
- changing bibliographic styles in Word
- removing EndNote field codes
NOTE: This session is for the desktop version of EndNote, not EndNote Web.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?