• Breast Cancer update & recommendations insideprevention.org
• Mill Valley Seniors for Peace turn 10 - mvseniorsforpeace.com
• Marin Open Forum now online at marincounty.org/openmarin
• Alice Waters joins large group to file "Amicus Brief" in support of Drakes Bay Oysters
• Republican David Vitter adds rider to bill to continue Oyster operations.
• No cash at Golden Gate toll booth after Mar 26th
• Len Rifkind, Larkspur City Council Member updates about city planning.
• Reverend Carol Hovis of the Marin Interfaith Council - low income housing.
• Video from the County meeting-- Stream Conservation Area Ordinance
• Norman Solomon - Huffman passes up the Grayson-Takano Letter (with Peter B. Collins)
If you have news and want to let us know, please email SeriouslyNowNews@gmail.com
Seriously Now is an all-volunteer project of Marin TV.
Please consider donating to help keep this valuable resource alive.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?