A basic integration of KrakatoaSR into Softimage
Please excuse the programmer art. I don’t actually know how to make anything look good with Krakatoa yet.
- Integrated as a renderer plug-in using KrakatoaSR’s C++ API
- Works with ICE driven point clouds
- All Krakatoa supported channels are mapped and pulled from ice if they exist (Emission, Absorption, etc)
- All parameters in KrakatoaSR exposed in the renderer options
- Region render support
- Scene lights can be restricted with a group
- Occlusion mesh support
- Multi-channel exr output supported.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?