1. Welcome to 3:45 News!
2. Small Group Leaders Meeting Friday from 3-5 at the Villa.
3. Today we have Child Dedications.
o Join as we celebrate these families committing their children to the Lord, and join us in committing to help the parents raise their children with the Lord.
o Are you prompted by the Holy Spirit to dedicate your child? Contact Pastor Steve or Cathleen to prepare for the next child dedication on May 31st.
4. We will have Baptisms Today after 2nd service.
a. Please join us today after the second service for the baptism celebrations of 5 who are proclaiming their love of God and their obedience to His Divine command.
b. The baptismal pool is located next to the Living Water Library.
c. If you wish to be baptised next month, contact Pastor Steve to start the preparation.
5. The Nursery needs volunteers. Parents, please also fill out the questionnaire to let us know how best to serve you and your young children.
6. Would you like to be a greeter and/or usher on Fridays?
a. If so, give your names to Derek or email firstname.lastname@example.org and be part of our serving community.
7. Praise the Lord! Our church gave over 6,600 AED last week to the The Kings Revival Church to send to the 200 families whose homes were burned because of persecution in Pakistan.
a. If you would like to add to this collection for the relief of persecuted Christians in Pakistan, please see Pastor Steve or contact the church office at email@example.com.
b. Pray with us that this offering reminds those who are suffering of the Love of Christ.
8. Friday the 29th is Family Friendly Friday and also Good Friday Service. Our children will be helping serve and the Youth will be leading Worship. Please join us in encouraging our young ones as they grow up in our church.
9. Sunday the 31st is the Easter Sunrise service. Come early to experience this unique Resurrection Celebration.
10. Desert Challenge April 2nd-4th.
o YFC has Desert Challenge coming up, which is a large youth conference for teenagers all across the region.
o The dates are April 2 - 4 and it's in Ras Al Khaimah at St. Luke's Anglican Church.
o Please pray for our Youth and their leaders and for the success of this event. Today we begin 10 days of Prayer for our Youth.
11. Check out our website for news you’ve missed, small groups you can join, and ways you can connect. aaec.ae
12. That’s all for 3:45 News. See, we kept it short!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?