Framestore Lighting Masterclass
Set by Framestore in my final year at uni i had to...
- shoot my own footage, taking camera information and taking photos for HDRI Lighting.
- Track it as smoothly as possible using PfTrack
- Import some of the provided CG objects, which i used and remodelled the provided Mickey Mouse
- Prepare the HDRI maps for the objects
- Light the objects realistically so they fully integrate into the background plate.
I think it works pretty well ;)
Any comments and crit would be most appreciated.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?