1. Illinois Catholics and black pastors speak out against the "redefinition of marriage"
2. Lifeway Research survey reveals that many regular churchgoers are confused on basic doctrine.
3. White evangelicals are behind the rest of the nation in their support of immigrants and immigration reform.
4. President-elect of the SBC's Ethics & Religious Liberty Commission, Dr. Russell Moore, is interviewed on C-Span
5. Judge orders FDA to make Plan B contraceptive pill available to young teens and girls without a doctor's prescription
6. In Egypt, clashes between Muslims and Christians leave at least five people dead
7. Employers in March added only 88,000 jobs; unemployment dropped to 7.6 percent.
8. Sweeping anti-abortion bill is headed to Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback.
9. Black unemployment rate dropped to 13.3 percent in March, compared to 13.8 percent in February.
10. Nelson Mandela discharged from hospital where he had been undergoing treatment for pneumonia.
That's today's top ten news stories. You can read about all of these stories and more at UrbanChristianNewsNetwork.com.
As you go throughout this day, keep this word in mind: First John 3:16 says, "Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?