A gambling addiction!
Commit to a trip of several days, with friends, on the Mont-Blanc’s trails or ride for a few hours in the hilly woods behind your home, it has the same requirements, or almost. A bike on which you have a good position, a geometry leaning on attacking the DH (67° headangle), suspension behavior is perfect and effective and also quite reactive with the Contact System Evo, with topnotch components (Fox Kashima suspensions, Sram XO drivetrain, Rockshox Reverb seatpost), offering performance and reliability. If your riding is more full-on All-Mountain then the Meta AM1 is the bike for you.
Highlights Meta AM1:
- Meta AM 150mm frame
- Neon yellow matt colour
- Fox Float CTD Adjust shock, Boost valve, Kashima coating
- Fox 32 Float CTD Adjust fork, QR15, Tapered, Kashima coating, 150mm
- Sram X0 2x10 speeds transmission
- Formula RX 12 disc brakes
- RockShox Reverb seatpost
- Onza blackwall tires, Kevlar bead, Ibex 26x2,25 front, Canis 26x2,25 rear
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?