1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a medium bowl, mix gluten-free all purpose flour (or regular flour), 1/3 cup sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Grate butter into flour mixture. Use your fingers to work in butter until mixture resembles coarse meal, then stir in dried cranberries.
3. In a small bowl, whisk sour cream and egg until smooth.
4. Stir sour cream mixture into flour mixture until large dough clumps form. Use your hands to press the dough against the bowl into a ball. (The dough will be sticky in places, and there may not seem to be enough liquid at first, but as you press, the dough will come together.)
5. Place on a lightly floured surface and pat into a 7- to 8-inch circle about 3/4-inch thick. Use a sharp knife to cut into triangles; place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, about 1 inch apart. Bake until golden, about 15 to 17 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm with preferred icing. Enjoy!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?