Kirsten MacLean, from The Consultation and Advocacy Promotion Service, followed Geoff Huggins with her PechaKucka 20x20 presentation titled 'Recovery 2020 - A Vision Achieved?', as was the conference theme. PechaKucha 20x20 is a presentation methodology in which 20 slides are shown for 20 seconds each. The other guest speakers we were lucky to have at our event were:
- Allison Alexander, Edinburgh Napier University
- Chris O'Sullivan, Mental Health Foundation
- Geoff Huggins, Scottish Government
- Dr. Michael Smith, NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde
- Nigel Henderson, Penumbra
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?