Showreel of my CG work as I am approaching the end of my Computer Animation Course, including some work-in-progress. For more stuff, feel free to visit my portfolio page @ strikingly.com/leon
- De Planeta: a fast-paced animation I am currently producing as my Major Project in the BA Computer Visualization and Animation course at Bournemouth University. I wanted to produce a full animation by using mostly procedural tools to achieve a powerful visual effect. Created with Houdini.
- De Planeta Digital Assets: a quick visualization of the some of the Digital Assets I developed in Houdini to model the planet, and to displace multiples on it by giving the user full artistic control at the same time.
- De Planeta Comp: the breakdown of the compositing passes used to achieve the final look in De Planeta. The space background was created procedurally in Houdini as well and treated afterwards in post production. Created in Nuke.
- Momento: an experimental abstract animation which is entiraly driven by human motion and motion capture movements. Created in Houdini. Watch it @ vimeo.com/61654698
- Zombie Disintegration: a look-dev of a disintegration effect made in Houdini, where I developed a digital asset able to decompose object in cubes and shatter them according to user-defined rules. Created in Houdini Watch it @ vimeo.com/63167188
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?