Have you ever bought an Ultimate Team Player Pack?
Let's face the facts, Fifa Ultimate Team is a brilliant mod, but it is MUCH MORE FUN if you're able to actually spend the money for best players in the game.
If you're anything like me, a typical player, you have NO CLUE about how exactly to trade the FUT Market, and probably don't have any idea it is possible to make incredible quantities of Gold Coins in just a day or two of TRADING...
...and I mean enough Gold to pay the TOP players like Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
99% in the FUT Players are CLUELESS about Trading in Ultimate Team. And I was too...
but let's say I mentioned I'm now part of the 1% that's PROFITING off of the other 99%'s mistakes?
It happened after I see the Guide at: tinyurl.com/fifa-ultimate-team-autobuyer
That's right... yesterday I stumbled upon this new GOLD-MAKING SYSTEM put together by a man called Mike Miranda, who had one in the Top FIFA Teams recently,
He guaranteed I'd be making OVER 50k Gold for EVERY Hour of Trading. That sounded decent but I wasn't convinced...
But well let's cut it towards the chase... I was so fed up with wasting cash on Packs that I thought we would take a chance along with the bloody thing does work!
It took me just over thirty minutes to acquire a hang with the System with the help with the Trading Videos included, and I'm making over 100k every day on Fifa Ultimate Team 13 Trading under 2 Hours... UNBELIEVABLE!
So, be sure to browse the guy's System and Method at tinyurl.com/fifa-ultimate-team-autobuyer
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?