Back by popular demand: You know that you need a website (or that your current one needs an update), but you're not sure where to start. Should you hire someone, or do it yourself? What makes a website successful? How can your website most effectively help you gain new business?
In this workshop, Squarespace will show you how you can build a successful website that will impress clients and be easy to maintain and update. Squarespace will share best practices, what to avoid, and the most effective ways to drive traffic to your site and business.
Topics covered will include:
- Your website creation options and what will work best for your needs
- What is a Content Management System ("CMS") and how to choose the right one for you
- What kind of content should be on your site and how you should structure it
- How to use blogging to build your brand and business
- How to leverage social media to drive traffic to your website
- How to ensure your website is optimized for all mobile and tablet devices
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?