1. Intercessors across U.S. mark National Day of Prayer
2. N. Korea sentences U.S. missionary to 15 years of hard labor
3. Billy Graham publishes article on the "national crisis"
4. John Hagee and Charles Stanley partner for pro-Israel event
5. D.C.'s First Baptist Church ends drama with first Black pastor with a "separation agreement"
6. April was Iraq's deadliest month with over 700 people killed
7. Obama rounds out Cabinet, nominates commerce secretary, trade representative
8. U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom releases 2013 list of top religious persecutors
9. Department of Justice to appeal FDA decision to remove age restrictions on morning-after pill
10. Saeed Abedini's wife asks U.S. government to increase pressure on Iran for husband's release
11. Assemblies of God World Missions organizes worldwide prayer rally
12. Wildfires rage in California, driven by winds; evacuations ordered
13. Benedict XVI returns to Vatican for first time
14. Billy Graham discussion on 'Larry King Live' for National Day of Prayer
That's today's top news stories. You can read about all of these stories and more at UrbanChristianNewsNetwork.com.
As you go throughout this day, keep this word in mind: 1 John 5:14-15 says, "And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?