all the article here : be-warrior.blogspot.com/2013/01/8-proven-strategies-for-maximum-muscle.html
There is so much conflicting information out there when it comes to the topic of building muscle, and sometimes it can be very difficult to know where to start. If you're an average beginner looking for some basic guidelines to follow in the gym, the following 8 points will start you off on the right track.
1) Train With Weights and Focus On Compound, Free Weight Movements.
2) Be Prepared To Train Hard.
3) Track Your Progress In The Gym From Week To Week.
4) Avoid Overtraining.
5) Eat More Frequently.
6) Increase Your Protein Intake.
7) Increase Your Water Intake.
8) Be Consistent!
muscle, muscle building, bodybuilding, fitness, health, body building, weight lifting
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?