The best part about using a slow cooker is that it's so easy! You don't really need to follow a recipe, so feel free to add and subtract whatever you like.
- 2 pounds chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 2 cans of Rotel tomatoes (or pre-made salsa)
- 1 jalapeño (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Salt + pepper
- Hefty squeeze of Sriracha (or your favorite hot sauce)
- Taco shells (hard or soft)
- Cheese, limes, cilantro, etc. for topping
My basic recipe:
- Add chicken, garlic, Rotel tomatoes, jalapeño, chili powder, salt, and pepper to slow cooker
- Cook on low for 8 hours (or high for 4 hours)
- Once it's done, shred chicken with a fork (it should fall apart)
- Stuff tacos, top tacos, and enjoy!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?