VILLAGE OF CALEDONIA
County of Kent, Michigan
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE
The Village of Caledonia will hold its regular meeting on Monday, May 13, 2013 at 7:00 P.M. at the Township & Village Hall, 250 S. Maple Street, Caledonia, MI, 49316
NOTE: Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids and services for the meeting
by contacting the Village Clerk at 616.891.9384.
TENTATIVE AGENDA FOR VILLAGE COUNCIL
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
Consideration of the meeting agenda:
Public Comment (Brief) On Village issues-
Written Correspondence: Annual submittal letter for Sheep Grazing at the WWTP.
Committee Minutes: Planning Commission meeting 4-25-13. Village Workshop 5-6-13.
Approval of Consent Agenda
A. Approval of Minutes of Regular meeting on April 8, 2013.
B. Building Inspector’s report – IMS Permit Listing
C. Treasurer’s report-Fund Summary for April 2013.
D. Approval to pay bills
Inquiry of conflict of interest
Reports from Council, Staff, and Consultants
1. Engineer’s Report-
2. Township Liaison Report
3. Planning Commission Report
4. Other Committee Reports
5. Village Manager’s Report-
6. President’s Report
1. O13-__Ordinance to Amend the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Caledonia, McDonald’s Corporation PUD. MOTION
Public Hearing to Amend the Zoning Ordinance for McDonald’s PUD- Adjourned per applicants request.
1. O13-__ Ordinance to Amend the Zoning Ordinance of the Village of Caledonia. MOTION
2. R13-__ Resolution Approving Dimensional Variance so as to Allow Reduction in the Minimum Required Setback. Council acting as ZBA. MOTION
3. R13-__ Resolution to Set Sewer Rates and Fees for the Village Sewer System. MOTION
4. O13-__ Ordinance to Authorize Issuance of Sewer Revenue Refunding Bonds. MOTION
5. R13-__ Resolution to Approve Escrow Deposit Agreement. MOTION
6. R13-__ Resolution to Authorize Issuance of General Obligation Limited Tax Refunding Bonds, Series 2013. MOTION
Public Comment (Extended)
250 S Maple St
Caledonia, MI 49316
Ph 616 891-9384 Fax 616 891-9730
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?