November 16, 2010
Do you want to help your organization gain a competitive edge and minimize the risk of cost disallowance on federal contracts? What if we told you we have a way to help you better plan and supervise your company's performance? The design, budget, and monitoring of your indirect rate structure is key to the financial success of your organization!
Join Aronson LLC for an informative seminar where we will guide you through the factors to consider when establishing an indirect rate structure, the mechanics involved in calculating indirect rates and common errors made in calculating indirect rates. Aronson's government contracting experts, Nicole Mitchell and Philip Steigner, will demonstrate how you can design your indirect rates in a manner that is compliant and competitive. Topics will include:
• Design of Indirect Rates
• Impacts of Various Indirect Rate Structures on Pricing
• Composition of Indirect Pools and Bases
• Considerations for Competitive Indirect Rates
• Common Mistakes made in the Calculation of Indirect Rates
• Cognizant Audit Agency Review of Indirect Rates
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?