PLANNING BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF CUMBERLAND
Cumberland Town Hall
290 Tuttle Road, Cumberland, Maine 04021
Tuesday, May 21, 2013
A. Call to Order
B. Roll Call
C. Approval of Minutes of March 26, 2013 meeting
D. Staff Site Plan Approvals: Caddy’s Shack; Ice Cream Shop at 169 Gray Road, Tax Assessor
Map U19, Lot 14 in the Village Center Commercial (VCC) district.
E. Minor Change Approvals: Doc’s Café to add an ice cream window and extend hours of
F. Hearings and Presentations:
1. Public Hearing: Amendment to the official shoreland zoning map to change the following
properties shown below on Map R05, Lots 33B, 33C, 35, 35A, 35B, 35C, 35D, 35E, 35F, 35G,
37, 37A, 37B, 37C, 37D, 37E, 37F, and U15, Lot 10B from Wetlands/ Limited Residential to
Rural Residential 2 (RR2) district.
2. Public Hearing: Amendment to Chapter 315 Zoning Ordinance, Section 48 (Erosion and
Sedimentation Control) of the Cumberland Code.
3. Public Hearing: Amendment to Chapter 229 – Site Plan Ordinance, Section 11 (Expiration of
Approval) of the Cumberland Code.
4. Public Hearing: To hear presentation from Town Manager on the Proposed five year Capital
Improvement Plan (CIP)
5. Public Hearing: Major Site Plan Review for construction of a two-story addition for five (5)
classrooms on the southwest end and one story cafeteria addition for a total of 1,806 sq. ft.
footprint and 4,975 sq. ft. total floor area at the Greely Middle School with associated
changes to parking, circulation and drainage, at the Greely Campus, Tax Assessor Map U11,
Lots 11 & 9 in the Medium Density Residential (MDR) district; MSAD 51, Owner; Stephen Blatt,
Architect, Blatt Associates and Dwight Anderson, P.E., DeLuca Hoffman Engineers,
6. Public Hearing: Major Subdivision Review Cider Mill Subdivision a seven (7) lot subdivision
located at Orchard and Whitney Roads; Tax Assessor Map R08, Lot 55 in the Rural Residential
2 (RR2) district; Orchard View, LLC, Applicant, Terradyn Consultants, LLC, Representative;
Owner, Kathleen Lolley.
G. Administrative Matters: Comp Plan Update Committee
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?