ALTERUS is an advances, yet simple organ piston controller, which ensures simple and quick installation, very easy operation and removable media support. Graphic LCD display can display (in addition to standard bank/combination number) bank names, that can be edited by the user. Operating the controller is very simple and is mostly done by the rotating wheel and four special buttons (next, previous, reset, store).
- Storing of 999 combinations in 99 different banks. That means: 99*999 = almost 100.000 memory places! On a single SD card. Then you replace it and have another 100.000 places. And so on …
Data is stored on standard SD card. Each musician can have its own SD card. No more data rewriting from another organist!
- Delete & Insert functions: possibility to insert a new combination or delete a specific combination within pre-programmed sequence!
- Programmable Cressendo function with up to 32 levels.
- Programmable fixed combinations (pp, mf, ff, tutti …)
- System is operated using rolling wheel and 4 buttons (previous, next, store, reset) only. Operating is so simple, that anyone can do it, even without manuals!
- Main board is equipped with 48 inputs and 48 outputs for piston controls by default. Extension boards are avalible for bigger organs to increase inputs and outputs.
- ALTERUS PC software adds option to organists, that an organ player can prepare his combinations at home. Then, he just comes, inserts SD card into organs and starts playing!
This video shows some basic functions of a ALTERUS controller and consists of a base system (main board + OUT48 board) plus 2 relay expansion boards (RELAY24).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?