How to make a summer mocktail with a Pomegranate twist
Check out our video for a step by step guide to make a refreshing POM Juelp
Summer is here and that means it is time to enjoy some delicious mocktails in the sunshine!
This year why not get mixing and shaking to create your own POM Wonderful mocktails!
POM Wonderful has created 8 cocktail recipes. First up its POM Julep:
- 75ml POM Wonderful 100% Pomegranate Juice
- 12.5ml Elderflower Cordial
- 1 Lemon Wedge
- 8-10 Mint Leaves
Glassware: Julep tin or highball
Garnish: Mint Sprig
- Gently bruise mint leaves in a julep tin
- Add the pomegranate juice, elderflower cordial, lemon wedge and crushed ice
- Use a spoon to churn the mixture
- Garnish with a mint sprig
This recipe works great with Gin.
For the POM Syrup recipe and more delicious cocktails visit pomcocktails.co.uk
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?