Spark Awards – Recognizing Innovators, Igniting Inspiration
Are you the next SPARK Award winner?
It’s simple: enter, win, be recognized.
The AMA Spark Awards recognize the most effective marketing campaigns in South Carolina and awards seven companies and one individual that have demonstrated outstanding leadership and programs in the previous calendar year. The entries are judged on the ability to show results through clearly defined objectives strategies and tactics.
2009 Awards Recipient Benefits
Winners of the 2009 Spark Awards have a unique opportunity to be recognized as marketing innovators throughout the state of South Carolina. Promotion for the 2009 AMA Spark Awards will reach members of statewide media and an extensive database of statewide marketing professionals through a thorough communications plan that includes event publicity, public relations, the AMA website, AMA newsletter and direct email promotions.
• Eligible campaigns are those begun by January 2008 and completed by August 2009
• Entries must be received by October 15, 2009
• Submissions must be accompanied by a non-refundable fee of $40 for AMA members and $55 for non-members; checks can be made payable to Charleston AMA. Online payments by credit card can be made at charlestonama.org
• Anyone who was part of the marketing campaign can enter on behalf of the group; however the project can only be entered once. You may want to include names of all who facilitated (client and Agency)
• One organization can enter multiple campaigns
• Charleston AMA Board members may enter except for the Director of Awards
• Submit entries electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Also include in submission 2 powerpoint slides: one with campaign images and one with metrics. This will be used to promote your campaign should you become a finalist.
• A panel of judges will review all entries and score based on the identified criteria.
• Winners will be announced and awards presented at the Sparks Awards Soiree November 12, 2009 at The American.
• If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Garrigan at email@example.com
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?