• 35mm print. Kodak 5260.
• Short film. 21 mins.
• Outstanding Cinematography and Filmmaker (Overall Directing) awards at HATCHfest 2010. Rodrigo Prierto ASC, jury member.
• Best Cinematography for Drama at Goldeneye 2010 Festival for Cameramen, Georgia.
• Jesse Epstein Kodak Award at Cleveland International Film Festival (academy accredited).
• 4 Cecil B. DeMille Awards – Best Production Design, Best Producing, Best Picture and Best Cinematography.
• Nominated for Best Cinematography for the 2010 American Society of Cinematographers (ASC) Heritage Award.
• Best film at Comic-Con 2011, San Diego, CA.
• Best film, best director, best actor, best actress at Silent River Film Festival 2011.
• Best short film at Delhi International Film Festival.
• Leo Freedman Grant, Chapman University’s First Cut Showcase.
• Award from the Caucus Foundation for Producers, Writers & Directors.
• Best of Festival and Best short film at Lake Arrowhead Film Festival.
• Jury Prize for Best International Short at Fantasia International Film Festival.
• AUDIENCE AWARD at International Film & Video Festival of Beijing Film Academy.
• Cannes Film Corner, Pusan International Film Festival Special Screening, Short Shorts, Foyle Film Festival, UN Association (O.C) Human Rights Film Festival, BendFilm Festival, Big Bear Film Festival, Rhode Island International Film Festival, Gulf Film Festival, San Diego Asian Film Festival, Third Eye Asian Film Festival.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?