Study 12 of 13 on Major Lessons from Minor Prophets
Scriptural Basis: Zechariah 8; 9:9; 12:1–10; 13:7–9, 14; Matt. 21:9; John 19:37.
Key Text: “The Lord their God will save them on that day as the flock of his people. They will sparkle in his land like jewels in a crown” (Zech. 9:16, NIV).
1. As our Church is seeking revival and reformation, what can we take from our study of the book of Zechariah?
2. What do different titles given for the Messiah and the scenes from His life tell you about His accomplishments?
3. There are seven different prophecies about the Messiah in the book of Zechariah. What insights do they provide about the life of Jesus Christ?’
4. Why is it important for people to have hope?
5. How can we develop a faith that will not fail, even when things do not go as hoped?
6. Even knowing that Jesus is returning soon to set all things right, why should we still be working toward justice in the world?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?