1) Painting some kickball mugs.
2) Kickball taunt writing at the High Dive. A little hard to hear when the band started playing.
3) Team photo after our win against Team of Thrones.
4) BABY GENDER REVEAL!! So Jessica and I decided to have the ultrasound technician not tell us in the hospital but instead write the gender down on a post-it and put it in an envelope. Then we went home where Jessica had blown up two balloons with blue or pink confetti (only she knew which was which). Then I had her open the envelope and pop the appropriate balloon. Great surprise for both of us and we're super happy!
5) You're most likely not paying attention to this clip, but this is me drinking water before bed.
6) Kayaking on Lake Union with Rachel, Andy, Whitney and Jessica.
7) Packing...lots of packing. Baby size week 20: look for the banana!
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?