Footage Courtesy of Russell Brownley
1) Open working file for grade (1920x1080)
2) Check for no vignettes/blurred keys/compositing effects etc.
3) Copy look to trim_lut0.dpx located in:
MAC: /Library/Application Support/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resolve/
PC: / C:/ProgramData/Blackmagic Design/DaVinci Resole/Support/
4) Render still of graded DPX.
5) Import graded DPX into Resolve (1920x1080 project).
6) From Color tab, select the graded DPX in the timeline.
7) Load the config & go to Look Up Tables.
8) Generate LUT from current grade.
9) LUT is generated in /LUT folder in same folder above, feel free to create subfolders to organise LUTs.
My first tutorial, I called a couple of things the wrong names and said "wary" way too much - but if you follow this you should be able to get your looks from AE/Color/Photoshop etc. into resolve :-).
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?