Advanced Energy, or fully integrated and optimized energy conservation, is predicted to be an opportunity greater than the internet economy to date. Fast, reliable broadband is a key feature of advanced energy implementation, hastening distribution through smart grid systems. Yet, while smart grid networks of various complexity now exist, the development of new smart networks is limited by the short supply of fiber build outs. The United States is 15 percent built out with Fiber to the Home. How can we get the remaining 85 percent built? This breakfast explores the works of various organizations and collaboratives tackling this and related smart grid and advanced energy issues.

Loading more stuff…

Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?

Loading videos…