The Washburn Observatory, completed in 1881, was the first observatory at the University of Wisconsin-Madison and at the time, the third largest in the United States. The Observatory was one of the last to use a refracting telescope. Public viewings occur regularly throughout the year at this historic, hilltop landmark.
Aired on WHA-TV, Wisconsin Public Television, August, 1984.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?