A quick video we've thrown together to demonstrate this little bad boy.
- Measure 50g green coffee
- Set up profile on computer
- Hit play and roast coffee
* Profile can be adjusted on the fly mid-roast
- Coffee cools to ambient temp in less than 2 mins while still inside the Ikawa using the in built super fan
- Discharge into the small jar after removing chaff.
NOTE: this coffee looks a LOT darker on the vid due to the Bleach Bypass filter used in the video. It's actually a city/city plus roast profile.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?