1. Stand with neutral spine, soft knees and shoulders depressed and retracted
2. Hold kettle bell with thumb pointing towards the groin.
3. Begging to rock the kettle bell back and forth using the Hips as the driving force.
4. As the Kettle bell is propelling forward rotate the hand so thumb is now pointing upward.
5. At chest height let go and switch hands with new hand in the same position as old hand.
6. After receiving the kettle bell rotate the hand so the thumb is now pointed towards the ground.
7. Bring kettle bell between the legs with the thumb/forearm landing as close the groin as possible.
*Perfect double arm swing before practicing one arm swing.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?