Cell phone video footage of exploding Canada Day fireworks is re-worked and expanded in an array of vhs feedback loops. A momentary pause for Canadian experimental film on a day of national celebration.
(Title borrowed from a very awesome album of the same name by Joe McPhee)
Previously screened at:
- Open City Cinema's Toronto vs. Stephen Broomer (2014, Winnipeg, MB, CANADA)
- The Images Festival (2014, Toronto, ON, CANADA)
- EFF Portland (2014, Portland, OR, USA)
- Under the Underground (2014, Brooklyn, NY, USA)
- Northwest Film Forum, Yellow Fish Durational Festival (2014, Seattle, WA, USA)
- Seoul International Extreme Short Image & Film Festival (2014, Seoul, SOUTH KOREA)
© Christine Lucy Latimer, 2013
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?