Study 2 of 13 on Revival and Reformation
Key Text: “ ‘If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him!’ ” (Matt. 7:11, NKJV).
1. How would you define prayer in the Christian context?
2. Why is prayer such an integral aspect of spiritual revival?
3. What specific details in Jesus’ life would you say indicates the importance of prayer?
4. Matthew 18: 19, 20 talk about the concept of “united prayer.” What is meant by this term?
5. If God knows everything, why do we need to pray?
6. In what specific ways can prayer be an integral part of a Sabbath School class?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?