"I don't know what to say about the woman in the photos, I took the photos, I think it's okay for me to say that for a long time/ the woman/ looked outside/ she wanted proof/ she wanted to be seen,/she needed for something to be acknowledged/ How to acknowledge something when you don't /trust?"
First shown at Galerie Ivana de Gavardie, Paris, June 10 - July 13, 2013.
ac•knowl•edge (ækˈnɒl ɪdʒ)
v.t. -edged, -edg•ing.
1. to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of.
2. to show or express recognition or realization of: to acknowledge applause by nodding.
3. to recognize the authority, validity, or claims of.
4. to show or express appreciation or gratitude for: to acknowledge a favor.
5. to indicate or make known the receipt of, as with a reply: to acknowledge a letter. (to acknowledge a face?)
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?