In 1884 the lights turned on inside the Bolshevik Factory - It was the first building with electric lights in Moscow. The incredible red brick building, founded in 1855 by Adolf Sioux as a perfume and confectionery factory, is now being sensitively restored and transformed into a world class business destination.
Assembly Studios were chosen to develop an all-embracing campaign for this exciting project. The material reflects the historical significance of the architecture as well as the modern approach to the development.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?