The wide availability of slimline notebooks, slates, tablets and smartphones mean great ‘deals’ can be had – so why not just let parents buy any device for their child to take to school? Sounds good, but it’s not as simple as that...
Hear Graham Blackstock, National Sales Manager at Computelec and Chris Wyatt, Head of Digital Learning at St Margaret’s, VIC School discuss:
• BYOD, BYOT, BYOOD - what does BYOD actually mean for schools?
• Advantages and disadvantages of BYOD in education:
• Case Study at St Margaret’s School:
• Key considerations when evaluating a Parent owned model vs. a BYOD strategy
• Recommendations to help make a Parent owned model/BYOD model work in your school:
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?